I offer clinical supervision to counsellors, psychotherapists and coaches, face to face and over Zoom online video.
My approach is based on the 7 eyed model of supervision, having trained with Robin Shohet at the Centre for Supervision and Team Develeopment in London.
7 Eyed Model
This is a relational approach supporting you as a practitioner as well as your clients.
Together we will explore your work from various angles:
1. Your client - how they present
2. Interventions used
3. Your internal experiences in relation to your client
4. The relationship between you and the client
5. The relationship between you and me and any parralel process
6. My internal experiences in relation to your client
7. The wider system in which the work happens
The 7 eyed model isn't dependant on us sharing a modality or a way of working. I work with Person-centred, Psychodynamic, CBT, Existential, TA and all sorts of therapists.
Fill in the form below to send me a message or give me a call to discuss your supervision needs.